Follow us on Facebook
Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Jump to Comments

New Product: Steeda Tri-Ax short throw shifter for the 2011 Mustang

11 Comments by admin Published on 10-07-2010 08:25 AM

Steeda has officially announced the availability of its Tri-Ax short throw shifter for the 2011 Mustang, part number 555-7312. The shifter works with both the GT and V6 and retails for $214.95.

Product Description:

Steeda’s Tri-Ax shifter for the 2011 Mustang V6 and GT is crafted from billet aluminum, steel, and composite components for solid construction and to provide no increase in shifter NVH. This shifter will provide a 20% shorter throw and retains full reverse lockout functionality of the factory shifter and also allows for spring pressure adjustment.

Re-engineered pivot mechanism to provide no change in shifter knob height to preserve shifter ergonomics while still providing a shorter throw.Nickel plated finish for great looks and corrosion protection.

Accepts factory shift knobs and aftermarket knobs with M12 x 1.25 thread pitch. Easy to install and does not require any permanent modifications to your vehicle. Comes with a lifetime warranty.

Product Benefits

• 20 % throw reduction
    • Made of high quality billet materials
    • No increase in shifter NVH (Noise, vibration and harseness)
    • Retains reverse lock-out
    • Comes with a LIFETIME warranty
    [Source: Steeda]

Source: http://mustangsdaily.com/blog/2010/1...-2011-mustang/

2. Total Comments 11

Comments

this thing looks pretty solid, it's nice to see some short throws that look like they're built well. I remember when I changed out my "saleen shorthrow" i was astonished at how crappy and cheap it was...aka, stock ford shifter with a little black block that decreases the throw...what a crock. If anyone is looking for other short throws, I would def recommend MGW based here out of Augusta, they make a great product and the owner is a great guy.

2006 S-281SC #1244
    Some mods...

That MGW does look nice.

06-981

I might be selling it...

2006 S-281SC #1244
    Some mods...

Why would you be selling it? I helped my friend install his and it was kinda a pain to get in. I can't imagine wanting to take it out

06-981

I need a new shifter, getting it into gears is ridiculous. But I'm too poor for anything

I might be trading the saleen on a 2011 GT500 or a 2009 GT500KR...so we'll see. If I do I'm going to take all the sell-able stuff off, I'll give you guys first dibs at a very discounted price.

And seabee, each time I see your sig I just can't get over how freakin' awesome your car looks

2006 S-281SC #1244
    Some mods...

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttt?????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????

06-981

Quote Originally Posted by david01130 View Post
    whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttt?????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????
    hahahahaha I'm not sure how to take that response...I see you're surprised lol

2006 S-281SC #1244
    Some mods...

haha thats frickin awesome! I want to see you get the 2009 gt500kr or 2011 gt500. They both seem to be in the same price range

06-981

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast