Follow us on Facebook
Register

1. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Jump to Comments

Galpin Ford Now an Authorized Dealer for Hurst Performance Vehicles

6 Comments by admin Published on 04-14-2010 08:22 AM

As the number one volume Ford Dealership in the world 20 years running and the host dealership for hit TV show 'Pimp My Ride' Galpin Ford is now an authorized dealer for Hurst Performance Vehicles. Galpin Ford located in North Hills, California already sells Shelby, Saleen, ROUSH and their own Galpanized Mustang creations will now sell Hurst Mustangs as demand for these vehicles has increased. Among the vehicles being sold by Galpin for HPV will be the Hurst Competition Plus, Performance Series and Pace car Mustangs which are on sale now. Along with being an authorized dealer for Hurst Mustangs they will also be a Hurst approved center for in-house installations of Hurst equipped packages, complete upgrade kits and any repairs needed. "Hurst is proud to produce a small series of collector cars that define the automotive sport and hobby," said Hurst President and Chairman, Nate Shelton. "We are excited to team with Galpin Motors not only because they are a pioneer in the field of specialty cars but also because they have made their mark on the automotive industry through years of the best dealership service a customer could ask for."

2. Total Comments 6

Comments

not too sure about the stripes but otherwise looks pretty cool

06-981

Oi...as if there weren't enough "special editions" already

2006 S-281SC #1244
    Some mods...

Default Re: Galpin Ford Now an Authorized Dealer for Hurst Performance Vehicles

Yea I know on other forums people talk shit about how many special edition mustangs there are. Seems like one comes out every week.

06-981

Default Re: Galpin Ford Now an Authorized Dealer for Hurst Performance Vehicles

Meh, just another Stang to me

might I add..over-priced? *sigh* Suppose we don't have room to talk...well..i guess we do, we've been around since 84'...

I wonder if they realize they're just watering down the market with these things...

2006 S-281SC #1244
    Some mods...

Its funny how they have the same color combo as hertz mustangs. Hertz...Hurst? they even sound the same.

06-981