Follow us on Facebook
Register

Thread: '78 King Cobra

Default '78 King Cobra

This was an extremely clean and well maintained unit seen at the Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup in Steamboat Springs, CO. I took this photo as we were staging to head into town for the Show and Shine. I figured this was an audience that could appreciate it. Enjoy!

I sent this photo to the owner and he had it blown up to poster size. It now hangs in his garage in New Mexico.
    '05 Saleen S281 Ported SC @ 10 PSI, Saleen Stroker, JDM heads, Comp Cams, Kooks LT's and lot's of other stuff.

In progress: TR6060 w/MGW, 3.73's, Fays2 Watts, subframe connectors and Strano Adj Swaybars

Great pic! Dont really like the normal body style of the Mustang IIs but those king cobras do look pretty good.

06-981

I want one of those! I have always liked the red King Cobra's. That's a cool picture too with the Balloon...
    Married to TARA, that makes me the TARA-fied !

i like the black with gold stripes the best from the colors i have seen the king cobra in.
    do they re makes the king cobra body kit? i know of a brown hatch just down the road just rusting in the trees. it would make a nice clone.

looks pretty nice. dont see too many of those on the road anymore