Follow us on Facebook
Register

Default Touch up paint spray cans

I thought I would share my experience with these. My gf scraped a wall awhile back and ripped off a decent amount of paint from her car. I didnt feel like spending $800 or whatever to have it repainted at the time so we bought the "exact match" spray can touch up paint, 1500, 600, 320 grit sandpaper, polishing compound, and primer and the end job turned out way better than expected. We actually had the bumper painted previously and the touch up painted matched better with the original paint on the fender than the new paint on the bumper. Her car is a metallic silver by the way. I was afraid the metallic wouldn't come out will but if you work the spray can well it comes out great. Just an FYI if anyone is looking to do something similar for a decent price. All of it was under like $50 and 1-2 hours.

good to know! not sure that would work well on a black car but sounds like it works great on lighter color cars

06-981

I have always been leary of their color match. Sounds like a good cheaper alternative